Tuesday, August 30, 2005

When the work begins




The planning that gets put into putting on my exhibition, is not something that starts in August. In reality it starts in September as the Festival is being disassembled on the High Street.

To take the sting out of the cost of stageing such an event. I normally start buying film, batteries everything I need on the street in bit's from then right up till the event.

Then there is the small matter of designing flyers. Ok for photoshop wiz kids, but for me I don't do digital manipulation, don't like digital photography and where it's taking the industry. But that's another story.
The closest I get to digital manipulation is resizing images to use on my blog.
So once again if you got this far it's time to move on to the third section of my blog world.
Like my photos. Want to use them. Give me a photo credit and a link and they can be yours.
All photographs © Andrew Brown
Thanks.
Smallbrown.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home